[linux-dvb] Fw: R: Re: How to change MAC bytes number more important

 Well people you have great ideeas. I will try that but how do I send
packets
 to EON from one IP at a time and after that from another.
 This problem could be solved running two squids on same computer and
sending
 from one interface and from another. But is not economic with computer
 resources.

 Another ideea is to send request from different computers and each packets
 should be forwarded to the originating computer. Something like bridging.

 Any ideea?

 P.S I have a Cyberstream SAT1 card do you have any ideea about linux
drivers
 for that?

EUROPE
> ?