[linux-dvb] Box crashes after some reloads

Hi guys,
I'm using the latest driver on my Linux-Box with my Hauppauge WinTV
card...
But it crashes after a day..
The Box hangs and does absoultly nothing... there is no entry on the
systemlog..
The only thing I found was on TTY10
Aiee killing interrupt handler
Kernel Panic:Attempted to kill the idle task
In Interrupt Handler - not syncing

I found something interesting in cat /proc/pci..
At the DVB-Card there is Latency=64 Min Gnt=15 Max Lat=38
Does this mean that my current Latency on the PCI is 64 and that the
DVB-Board just can handle a maximum of 38? Might this be the problem?

When i switch of the DVB-driver the box runs perfectly without any
crashes...

Thanks in advance
Karsten

---