[linux-dvb] lirc and DVB

Hello,

I just learned that the Common Interface for my Hauppauge DVB-s is
not with an audio out as I though, but with a connector for IR...

Well, for me, it's not very usefull, because I have already an
Hauppauge Win TV theater with an IR, but is there some plans to
support that IS (or is it already supported?)? In that case, as
my TV card is only in computer for watching the output of the
DVB and having an IR, I can remove it, and gain one PCI slots...

Thanks you very much,

	Greg