[linux-dvb] Re: Driver 0.8.1 and encrypted channels

switch the TV to teletext mode all the time???
what about the "poor" people like me who watch TV on a beamer?
i don.t even have teletext there. i.d love to - but i don.t have it. :(

PLEASE DON.T DO THIS !! ;)

Johannes Schoeller
<schoeller@gmx.at>
<icq 2802639>

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> I believe I did understand what you meant back then, but I would
> hate to have to switch my TV into teletext mode all the time.
> Besides, I don't know whether TT allows full pixel graphics.
> AFAIK it only supports block graphics, which wouldn't allow
> for the kind of progress display and editing markers VDR implements
> now.
>
> So, if I could choose I would prefer an improved OSD over teletext
> any time ;-)

YESSSS!! :)

---