[linux-dvb] Re: Dvdplayer for DVBs card version 0.4

Thus spake Matjaz Thaler (matjaz.thaler@guest.arnes.si):

> The dvdplayer version 0.4 is available at:
> http://www2.arnes.si/~mthale1/index.html#DVD
>
> This version supports the NAPI. You can use it with
> the driver version 0.82 or with the driver from main
> cvs branch.

TREMENDOUS ;-)

I have just compiled it without any problem (well I had to do a make in
the /usr/src/DVB-2.4.3/libdvb/ directory because I hadn't done it
before).

I am now with kernel 2.4.3 and the DVB CVS that I last checked on friday
evening (I haven't tried yet lirc with it).

Many many thanks ;-))))))))

	Greg