[linux-dvb] Tuning/Decoder Problem with version 0.9

Hi together,

after the support for the new tuner STVxxx was included  I've
installed the new CVS drivers. (I've a Hauppage DVB-S with the
new chipset)

First I've done 'make insmod' => n-tv appeard on the attached TV

I tried the new ntuxzap, but after selecting a channel the TV screen
turns black and nothing happens anymore.

To find out what the problem is I played a little around with own
code. I wrote the following code:

        fe.iFrequency = 12670000 - 10600000;
        fe.SymbolRate = 22000;
        fe.FEC_inner  = 0;
        ioctl( fd_frontend, QPSK_TUNE, &fe );

If the driver is freshly load (means n-tv is on the screen) and this
code is executed, the picuture freezes and nothing happens.
I would assume that after executing this code nothing should
happen to the signal ?

I would suspect that something with the new tuner support is not
working correctly.

Peter

---