[linux-dvb] NAPI & OSD? PAT, PMT, etc. Documentation?

Hi,

I am using SuSE 7.0 (Kernel 2.2.18) and dvb driver 0.8.2.

1. Everything works fine: I have written a small C-program
to switch channels, which uses the NAPI. Now, I am wondering
about the OSD. I cannot find any documentation about it. Is
there anybody out there, who can provide me with some hints
about the programing of the OSD (using the NAPI!)?

2. I am searching for a detailed description of the
Programme Association Table (PAT), Programme Map Table
(PMT), NIT, CAT, BAT, SDT, EIT, TDT, RST etc. Is it
available anywhere on the net for free?

Thanks in advance for any help,
	Thorsten Krohn

---