[linux-dvb] Re: Problems to tune

> Yesterday i have installed the new drivers version 0.9 on my computer
because i have the new Hauppauge Card (Rev 2.1). After i start the driver i
get ntv oder pro7 on my tv. If i want to change to a other channel i get
black screen. I use an inoffizial version of vdr to change the channel
(thanks to Klaus). Does anyone know how to correct the problem?

If vdr uses libdvb (I haven't used vdr yet because I only have the new
Hauppauge card), try to remove the usleep() call in "feStatus
DVB::tune_it(struct qpskParameters *qpsk)" (see
http://www.linuxtv.org/mailinglists/linux-dvb/msg04229.html for details).
This solved the channel switching problem for me.

BTW, speaking of unofficial versions of vdr: is it available for testing
somewhere ;-) ?

hh

---