[linux-dvb] Re: Slowmotion with ioctl on /dev/video and a cat on /dev/dvr ?

"Marcus O.C. Metzler" wrote:

> You can't get slow motion through /dev/ost/dvr. This device assumes
> that it gets the data from a realtime source like a webcast or a
> satellite transponder. Thats why can set filters on that incoming
> stream just like it came from satellite. If you want slow motion you
> have to feed your data as a multiplexed PS/PES into /dev/ost/video or
> as separate PES into /dev/ost/video and /dev/ost/audio.

If you feed seperate PES into /dev/ost/video and /dev/ost/audio, will
it be replayed correctly (i.e. without the glitches we get when
recording with the 0.8.2 driver)? If that is so, I wouldn't have to
bother remultiplexing the recorded data in VDR :-)

Klaus