[linux-dvb] recording multiple channels

Hello All,
We could extract multiple streams from the same frequency from the
DVB-s(Hauppage) card by setting the second filter to PES_OTHER. We did this with
eurosport(v-410,a-420) and euronews(v-2221, a-2233). The PES_OTHER is set
to euronews. When the stream is demultiplexed for euronews, we found the
data contained eurosport with many errors for both audio and video. We
used tspids to analyze the pids and it reports the above pids along with
0 and 1024. Are we doing something wrong with our initializations here?

with regards
Prakash