[linux-dvb] Galaxis-DVBsat card with pass-through

I have a problem with the pass-through output of my card. My configuration
looks like this:

Sat-antenna with Thompson Universal LNB with two outputs, one output
directly to a dual satreceiver (analog grundig ???), the other output to the
galaxi-card input and the output to the second input of the analog
satreceiver. The analog satreceiver feeds mv TV and a standard VCR.

And now my problem: Somtimes it seems that everything is passed through the
galaxis-card (power off on the PC) and sometimes not. Somtimes the problem
can be solved with switching the PC power on and sometimes only some
channels are not visible. Have I missed anything in the description? The doc
is really thin to nothing at this point.

Any Ideas????

--
-------                   Manfred Schmidt-Voigt                  -------
-----                  Günzweg 10, 22393 Hamburg                   -----