[linux-dvb] Premiere World F1 Channels and PC case

this is not linux related since I'm still looking for a decent
PC case for the vdr and linux ...

How do I get all the F1 channels from Premiere World with the
Technotrend Windows Software ? I just got the main channel but not
the additional channels.

I found on Stefan Hagedorn's FAQ page the PC case he is using:
http://www.lindy.cc/dvb

Its a MSI-5203, any idea where to buy it in germany or Europe ?
MSI does not produce it anymore and all the other cases they are
selling are missing some vital features I'd like to have for my vdr,
dvd, mp3 player.

Thilo
--
Thilo Wunderlich  tw@ubcom.net