[linux-dvb] Re: Proxy settings

    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

   Hi,

 You should have in your squid.conf a line like that:

   cache_peer  transponder_proxy_address parent 8080 7 default
login=user:password no-query

 (all this on a single line).

  The pair user:password are given you by Europeonline.

  Your proxy server has to be configured to listen to another port than
8080 ( is used by proxies from EuropeOnLine).

  In firewall you should redirect your clients web request to your proxy
port.

 Example :

  ipchains -A input -s 0/0 -d 0/0 www -j REDIRECT 3128

where 3128 is my proxy server port.

 That's all.

 Goog luck !

--
 Nicolae Adrian

delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver
this message to anyone. In such a case, you should destroy this message
and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail.