[linux-dvb] 23% free but ReiserFS seems to be full

Hi folks,

mybe someone can explain this one.

I am using SuSE 7.1, SuSE version of Kernel 2.2.18 and two 40GB drives
mounted as /opt/video0 and /opt/video1.

VDR 0.72 and DVB drivers 0.82 are installed. Now it looks like my
harddisks are already full, but df tells me that each drive has about
23% free. VDR stops recording. This is what my wife is telling me right
now :-) and she is angry because she missed Monty Pythons Quest for the
holy grail and Misfits & kinsfolk...

But I remember some weeks ago when I made my remultiplexing expieriences
that I got Segfaults and Error messages  and df told me that the drive
is still 20% free.

Can someone tell me how to fix that? (URGENT!!! -> my wife, you know)

BTW, since 0.72 vdr seems to change it's behaviour when recording. With
0.71 vdr records either to video0 or video1, index / summary and the
links to the stream where located on video0. Now vdr records one file
(for instance 001.vdr) on video0 and the next on video1 with link to
video0 and the next file on video0 again. Now my disks are filled evenly
but my nightmare is that one disk fails and 100% of recordings are gone.

So long,

Joerg-Oliver Todamm