[linux-dvb] VDR's first step towards NAPI

Here's the first step towards VDR using the new driver API.

I have uploaded the file

   ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/pub/people/kls/vdr/vdr-0.80pre1.tgz

which contains all files modified since VDR version 0.72.
Please make sure you install these files over a copy of the
original 0.72 files.

You will need the latest CVS version of the driver to run this
version of VDR.

WARNING: THIS CODE IS CURRENTLY HIGHLY UNSTABLE, SO PLEASE
DON'T USE IT FOR YOUR REGULAR RECORDINGS, AND ONLY WORK WITH
COPIES OF YOUR CONFIGURATION FILES!!

The biggest problems are still with recording. I tried to
implement this the way it is done in 'tuxplayer': reading
the TS from /dev/ost/dvr and converting it to multiplexed
PES. I took some of the code from tuxplayer and rewrote it
to suit VDR's needs. I also stripped it down to what is
absolutely necessary to do the job. However, I'm not sure
if I did all this right. Sometimes there are still sequences
of zero-bytes in the resulting video data that I can't explain.

Other problems are that after stopping a recording from the
main menu, the program regularly segfaults.

Another segfault happens in the EIT scanner, so I have disabled
that for the moment.

Replay doesn't always start the first time. Sometimes one has to
stop and restart it.

Sometimes recording doesn't start at all.

I really wish I could have come up with something more stable
and reliable by now, but apparently the switch to the new API
is harder than I thought. I guess now is the time to let others
have a look at the code and maybe point out where the remaining
bugs are. Please note that there are quite a lot of places where
experimental code is marked with XXX. This is all work in progress...

Any hints that could lead to making this code more stable will be
greatly appreciated ;-)

Klaus