[linux-dvb] Re: Playback in network

> as I finally succeded with the configuration of vdr, I would
> like to ask if a playback of the current tuned station over
> the network is possible (I have a 100M network)?
> If it is possible, what client do I need to display the program
> (linux or windows).

Ah - you want to playback it with a "software-Player ?"

Then i don´t know - but if you use a Client with a aditional DVB-S CARD i only can say: it works realy great !

Here i can have 3 Recordings (with 3 DVB-CARDS) and 2 Playback´s (2 clients with 1 DVB-CARD in each) - without any Problems !

The only must is a Switch.

CU