[linux-dvb] Re: SOft CI

dear members and admins!

shouldn.t we take care not to write about things
that are more or less illegal?! (e.g. freecam).
especially in germany and austria things like
that are, let.s say, a bit "dangerous". ;))

i don.t want to be misunderstood, but i want
to asure that this project won.t change into
one of these wellknown "paytv-hacker" boards.

what do you think ??

just to make it clear: i.m NO admin or someone
like that. only a simple user who LOVES this
project ;)))

Johannes Schoeller
<schoeller@gmx.at>
<icq 2802639>