[linux-dvb] Sound problem under 2.4.4

Hello,

Yesterday I compiled a 2.4.4 kernel with the latest DVB CVS.
I was really surprised to have (after 3-4 fourminutes) more noise than
the sound. I have read in lkml problems about sound with that kernel
revision. (that was with the playing of one DVD with dvdplayer, I go
back to 2.4.4-pre6 and everything went good).

I don't use a sound card, only a DVB-s card and a Hauppauge Win TV card.

Have you also such problem?

Thanks you very much,

	Greg
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@ulima.unil.ch