[linux-dvb] Fastest way to display a bitmap on DVB-s

Hi,

does anybody know what's the best way to display a bitmap (with low CPU
usage)?
I have written a small programm with that I can decompress
divX movies (I already can write an uncompressed "bitmap stream" to HDD)
So my idea is to send the stream to the DVB-s card.
Is it possible to send a bitmap to DVB driver so that it is displayed
fullscreen. (I need to do that 25 times per second). Or should I go an
other way and reencode the stream as MPEG ? (can the card handle a stream
that only contains I-frames, I think this will make some things easier?)

I don't know if it will be ever possible to view DivX (or other avi's) on
a DVB's but I'll give it a try.

CU
Roland