[linux-dvb] LNB loop-through

Hello,

I've got a siemens DVB card with loop-through.
And, as i still want to use an analog receiver, i want to
loop through the signal from the antenna to the analog receiver.

The problem is, that the analog receiver has to send some control
signals to the LNB/Diseqc.

My solution so far consists of 8 channels in my vdr channels.conf,
so that one can switch the control signals via vdr.
(How can i get vdr to not try to _really_ get the channel?
 all this retrying to sync is really not needed here.)

Is there a possibility for the card/driver to detect which control
signals are on the LNB loop-through?
Perhaps even a driver command to loop-through these signals?

Gruss Robert Simons