[linux-dvb] Re: New Digital TV Client DTV - First Public Release

dieter.maas@freenet.de schrieb:

> Hi Rolf,
>
> i am trying to get your program compiled, very promising features ;-),
> i dont get the datbase search switched off, i think, keeps searching
> for -lpq no matter if i give NO_DATABASE=0 or 1 and comment out SQLLIB or not,
> i am already downloading this postgreSQL, but that is looking like another
> installation drama, so, how to switch the database off really?
>
> Dieter
>
> --
> Info:

Hi,

I have looked at the top-level Makefile once again. There is a mistake in the
documentation. You have to set NO_DATABASE to 1 AND comment out the
SQLLIBS-line. After that the compiling should work (as far as I tested it, but I
couldn't test it WITHOUT a PostgreSQL installation, because I don't want to
deinstall it...sorry). If nothing works, look into the Makefile further on and
delete the 'SQLLIBS=$(SQLLIBS)' phrase...

rh