[linux-dvb] Re: Sync vdr streams into vob/mpg perfectly with PVAStrumento

Uwe Freese wrote:
> What a pity that mplex hasn't the option to behave like PVAStrumento
> (one couldn't say that mplex has an "error", it only throws some info
> about the relationship between video and audio away when demuxing).

Thanks for the hint, Uwe.
I tried PVAStrumento 2.0.3 and it does seem to work well.
It is also fast (about 12x faster than real time in
the test case I tried), so I guess there is hope
after all that such a function can be put directly
into the driver?

In the meantime: has anyone tried to run PVAStrumento
under WINE?

Carsten.