[linux-dvb] VES1820 Docu

Hi there,

does anybody know where I can get a documentation about programming
the VES1820 chip - currently I'm interested in the meaning of
frontend.sync field - register 0x11 - but a full docu would be interesting
anyway. Can someone explain to me why the meaning of xx_HAS_LOCK changes
in dvb.c from FE_READ_STATUS -> sync&1 is has lock for DVB-C and DVB-S
to "static int fe_lock" -> sync&0x08 is has lock for DVB-C and sync&0x10
for DVB-S?

Thanks
Ralf

--
       An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.