[linux-dvb] Convert VDR-Files (DVB-SMPEG2) to VCD (MPEG1) ?

Hello to everybody.

Does anyone succesfully converted a File recorded with VDR and the DVB-S to a VCD comparible file (MPEG1 and PAL-Resolution)

Only with LINUX !

I have only success with MPLEX and the windows-Software "Flask Encoder".

But i want to do it only by using LINUX.

I have several tryes with several transcoder software some time ago - but allways the sync between A/V was lost !

So if anyone have success by doing this - please sent me a short mail with a short "howtodo"

Cu

Axel