[linux-dvb] Re: AW: Re: AW: Video Disk Recorder version 0.80

Hello Klaus,

i tried to record radio together with video, but i have a problem.
I use these settings for one channel

® FIP - France Inter Paris
SID-8509 APID-1903F Freq:12207V tp90 SR27500 FEC3/4

For VPID i used these numbers like 165(La chaine parlamentaire), 160(La
cincuieme) on the same transponder and frequency.

You can verify it at: http://www.lyngsat.com/dig/csn.shtml

I get selected video with the desired radiochannel APID1903
(yes, i can see and hear the livestream).
After record i get a correct entry in /video directory and all seems
ok, but if i play these VDR files no audio is played, but video.

Any suggestions for me !?

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

[..]

> > BTW: It is possible to record radio ?
>
> Not as it is now, since VDR needs the video frames to sync on.
> It may surely be possible with some changes, but frankly I don't
> have any plans to do so myself.
>
> Klaus
[..]

Christoph Ackermann                                    ] t e c m a t h [
System Integration Engineer          Content Management Systems Division
phone +49 6301 606-200      Sauerwiesen 2, 67661 Kaiserslautern, Germany
fax   +49 6301 606-209                            http://www.tecmath.com