From: Jens Groth [mailto:JensG@planetinternet.de]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 18:00
To: linux-dvb@linuxtv.org
Subject: [linux-dvb] Auto-shutdown after recording

Hello,

I would like to achieve the following:
- Start VDR with an external switching clock (programmes by hand)
- Do the programmes recording.
- Shutting down my linux machine after recording
- Switching of power with a.m. clock

Is there a simple way to get this? Maybe it is possible to generate an
crontab entry while programming VDR.

CU

Jens Groth