[linux-dvb] Re: Auto-shutdown after recording

> >> What kind of Mainboard do you have ?
>
> At the moment I use an Asus T2P4 board. So no ATX at the moment.
>
> >> Most USVīs "say LOW-POWER" to ther Machines - so they shut down...
>
> Sure this would work. But it is quite an expensive solution. A switching
> clock
> is just about DM 20,- or is even still in the house.

You know the point where you switch off the power so a few Minutes before
that point you let "cron/at" execute

(halt/init 0/poweroff/<whatever>)

And the system will shutdown and your switching clock will switch off the
power supply.

There is simply no problem at all. At least i can't see any problem.
(Maybe i'm blind <g>)

Bis denn