[linux-dvb] AW: Boot script to load DVB on Startup?!

> PS: i downloaded and tried DTV 1.0.4 - looks good (can't get
> my keyboard as
> remote running [DTV does stange things...?] ill try LIRC).

Yes, I remember, that's a strange thing that appeared here as well. It's
obviously an interference of the DVB driver and a terminal buffer. The
behaviour is, that if you have an enabled VTX processor, the keyboard input
device gets a lot of illegal events. I don't hav any idea, why, must be an
error with Linux...

Regards,

Rolf