[linux-dvb] AW: Multiple languages and SECA

Apparently that's a driver problem. Switching multiple languages on
encrypted channels didn't work at all for a long time (with the new drivers,
it worked with < 0.8.0, I guess), until Ralph fixed something in the
firmware (end of april). Since them switching with Irdeto works fine, but
SECA remains non-functional. I cannot imagine why, maybe Ralph can look at
that...

Regards

Rolf