[linux-dvb] Someone tested more than 4 DVB-s cards?

Hi,

yesterday I put 5 DVB-s cards into one PC (MSI K7T with 6 PCI slots). I
also changed MAX_NUM_DVB to 5 in the DVB driver. The driver recognizes
and loads 5 DVB cards but after printing the message the whole system
just freezes and the only thing that can be done is to do a reset.
I have also changed some other variables containing "MAX" from 4 to 5
but it still does not work.
Remember, I just do an insmod without running vdr.

Does someone have experience with more than 4 cards?

Thanks
Emil