[linux-dvb] Re: Problems in VDR 8.0

Michael Kloß wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> i found two problems in vdr 0.8
>
> 1) a recodring entry in timers.conf is not displayed in the
> main menue and so it cannot stopped.
> =>Is it possible to display which card is recording/displaying which channel
> in the main menu ?
> =>Add stop function to the timer menu ?

Once I get back to improving the menu stuff in VDR I'll add this.
Currently improving AV multiplexing and recording multiple audio
streams (e.g. AC3) has priority.

You can stop a timer recording by going into the Timer menu and disabling
the timer with the "Left" key (or Edit it and set "Active" to no).

> 2) Not Sync blocks vdr. If a channel on any card is not sync, vdr blocks or
> works
> only very slow.

VDR tries three times to tune to a given channel, waiting one second between
each attempt. Maybe that's what you are experiencing?

Klaus