[linux-dvb] Re: problems with more than one dvbs-card

apieper@gmx.net wrote:

> [...]

Well, I'm afraid then I'm out of ideas...

What you could do is to add debug messages on various places
in VDR, like

  dsyslog(LOG_INFO, "%s %d", __FILE__, __LINE__);

which would log the filename and source line number. That way you
could track it on its way "out" and see where it goes - and probably
figure out *why*.

Klaus