[linux-dvb] Re: AW: Re: cutting problems with VDR 0.80

Hello list,

Am Montag, 11. Juni 2001 um 20:48:27 erhielt ich:

> With your modification, VDR crashes my PC :-( But you are right, I also get
> this "Bad address" message; I just didn't notice it when I first observed
> this problem.

I succeeded in cutting 3 records yesterday with my modification
without any problem besides the known error message ?!

Just in case, my configuration:

Kernel 2.4.5, reiserfs, vdr-0.80, dvb-0.90-20010604, I didn't change
the file size, so it is 1GB.
The error occurs when switching the files but no further problem
here.

If time allows, I'll have a closer look at the source code this
evening...

--
Gruß,
 Juergen Scherer