[linux-dvb] How to set a correct MPE filter, PID and MAC filtering, valid MAC bytes

    [ The following text is in the "iso-8859-2" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

Many thanks for persons - who helped me. I successfully compiled DVB
drivers on my Mandrake 8.0 kernel v. 2.4.3

I made "make insmod" in driver directory. Manually inserted
dvb_net.o to
kernel
I did "ifconfig dvb0 192.168.0.77"

Next I get errors when I start dvbd deamon.

 dvbd[1657]: ioctl VSFRONTEND: Invalid argument
 dvbd[1657]: exiting
 dvbd[1657]: ioctl SHUTDOWN[0]: Invalid argument
 kernel: dvb0: set_multi
 kernel: dvb0: filter_free
 kernel: dvb_net: stop
 kernel: dvb0: set_mac
 kernel: dvb0: filter_set
 kernel: dvb_net: open
 kernel: dvb0: set_multi

I think I should set up correct PID, Mac Adress etc. in /etc/dvbd.conf
Is this correct ?
Could somebody help me to setup these values ?

Best best regards

Pawel Dienwebel