[linux-dvb] Re: Problem running VDR 0.8 with Haupauge NOVA

Thanks. You're right. I read your message
(http://www.linuxtv.org/mailinglists/linux-dvb/msg05069.html) and it looks
to me very clear. I also got the Error No VIDEO-DATA in the last 1MB or
similar with Kabel1.
I will test a little bit more.
Greetings,

Markus Erhardt