[linux-dvb] channel switching with similiar pids, still problems

Hi Klaus & Ralph,

Remember the problems with channel switching when channels have the same
pid for audio/video.
The problems are not gone with vdr81 and latest dvb-cvs! Try to switch
(Astra) from Kabel 1 Schweiz to RTL. The video will stay blank (black
picture) and no sound. I added the first 3 lines of this code; now it
works again.
VDR/dvbapi.c : 2049
  // Turn off current PIDs:
+  SetVpid(0x1fff, DMX_OUT_DECODER);
+  SetApid(0x1fff, DMX_OUT_DECODER);
+  SetTpid(0x1fff, DMX_OUT_DECODER);

  CHECK(ioctl(fd_demuxv, DMX_STOP));
  CHECK(ioctl(fd_demuxa, DMX_STOP));
  CHECK(ioctl(fd_demuxt, DMX_STOP));

It seems, that the ioctls DMX_STOP does not work!?
(I use make insmod of the driver to load the modules ->  pids_off=0)

        Matthias