[linux-dvb] Re: Where can I get the new DVB driver?

Hi,

I suppose you used WinCVS to get the latest driver-source via CVS.
In that case you have to enable an option to download linux-text-files
correctly due to the old LF/CR-Problem ... I don't know the exact
name of that option, but I will check it when I'm at home ... if
it's interesting for you...
If you downloaded the sources via the WebCVS-Gate and a browser, you
are a hero but should use a CVS-Client nevertheless ;)

bye, reiner