[linux-dvb] OT: (Astra-)Channels with undubbed movies?

Hi!

Sorry for being off-topic, but I guess the audience here know the answer.

Recently, discussion was about channels with several APIDS ("Finding
additional APIDS..."), and Klaus Schmidinger mentioned that the feature
of recording two APIDS was mainly intented to record dubbed movies and
the undubbed, original audio-track.
This left me wondering, if there are channels which actually broadcast
any movies with the original soundtrack via DVB-S, and especially via
Astra(19.2E), since this is the only one I can receive.
Looking at the Lyngmark table for these satellites, I see that most of
the "main" german channels have only one APID mentioned (the only
exception is "arte", I think).
Does this mean that they never broadcast additional audio tracks, or do
they send on additional audio channels at least temporarily?
Sometimes the stations announce the broadcasting of a movie with two
audio tracks, for terrestrial (or cable) receiving. Is there a way to get
both versions via DVB-S?

Regards,

Thorsten Heck