[linux-dvb] Re: AC3 und mehr:

> Hi Klaus and the rest in here,
> i think u can find some nice information on this page
> http://www.dominance.net/overflow/
> U also should contact the programmer - he is a very nice guy! I think he
> could help u to build this AC3 thing.

I donīt think you will reach Uli Hermann (this is his Real-Name) !

He never answer to E-Mails and he is not availible in a CHAT.

 - Sure - he is a realy good Programmer - but a little Excentric (hope this is right in english :-)

He found a way to reprogramm the software in the DBOX1 to sent the AC3 Stream to the DIGITAL-OUT of the DBOX1 (only if you have installed a DIGI-OUT).

But i donīt know how you want to use his knowledge with the DVB-S Project ?

CU

Axel