[linux-dvb] Re: latest CVS version

Ralph Metzler schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> the current CVS version should fix several problems.
>
> Tuning with the new card version 2.1 works without problems for me
> now. The main problem was that the new demodulator seems to deliver
> really confusing data to the MPEG decoder when it is not locked to a
> signal. The whole hardware demuxer could then behave erratically or
> crash.

Tuning still doesn't work with my card (Hauppauge DVB-S, bought one week ago).
Still only four transponders work:

 12188/H  (RTL,RTL2,Vox,S-TRL)
 12110/H  (N3,EinsExtra,EinsFestival,EinsMuxx,MDR,ORB,B1)
 12168/V  (CNN)
 12552/V  (SkyNews,Astra-Info,Astra-Vision,Astra-Mosaic)

And it's got worse. While switching from one transponder to another was very
fast with the previous version it now takes approximately 13 seconds.

Joern