[linux-dvb] Re: latest CVS version

> Maybe it should be mentioned that as a general rule after updating the
> driver from CVS one should:
>
> 0) cd DVB/driver
> 1) make rmmod
> 2) make clean
> 3) make insmod

I always remove the complete DVB source tree after unloading the driver
because I have had problems with my CVS client or your server updating the
firmware binary files properly. When I do a complete "cvs checkout"
everything works fine. So, if there are no leftovers of your code on the
card after running "make rmmod", I should be using a fresh copy of the
driver.

I will check the a/v sync again tonight when I'm back home. I have seen
temporary sync problems on some transponders before ...

Regards,
hh