[linux-dvb] Re: latest CVS version

> > Thats why I'm asking. When you are finished with building in
> > support for the CI IR receiver, how do you access it ? lircd ?
>  I think that there are other thinks wich have a much higher Priority !
>
>  - Channel Switching-Problem
>  - ARM-RESETīs
>  - Better CAM-Support

Well, channel switching works now (at least with my revision 2.1 card), I
haven't had any ARM RESET's recently and Ralf told me a couple of days ago
that the CI support is broken and fixing that has a low priority for
Convergence at the moment (the problem is within the firmware).
Consequently, IR support seems to have a hight priority at the moment ;-)

Regards,
hh