[linux-dvb] Re: AW: Minimum System Requirements & Power Supply

May want to rerient case with power supply at top and
since heat rises, you should get a natural convection
current going.  Hard drives probably need to be reoriented
too since they don't usually want to be in a vertical
direction.  You'd probably still burn out power supply and
hard drives and CPU but it would take longer. ;-)