[linux-dvb] Alphacrypt CI Low Priority? (was: Re: VDR 0.82 and Alphacrypt CI)

Hello Henning, thanks for your answer!

It helps me, as it says I have done nothing wrong.
So I'll have to boot Windows whenever I want to record or view something
encrypted, is that right?
And I'll have to crawl behind my machine and insert the alphacrypt, because
with inserted module the Linux driver hangs almost totally.
Seems not too low for a priority to me....or am I the only one?
Should I return the Alphacrypt and get an Irdeto Allcam instead?

Cheers
Stephan