[linux-dvb] Internet via satellite.

Hi,

I tried Europe Online about a year ago and I was quite
disappointed by their performance: frequent down times
and a transmission rate that was often slower than ISDN.

Does anyone have recent experiences with Europe Online?
Is it working much better now for high speed internet access?

Has anyone tried the (more expensive) callando "skyflat"
service?

See http://www.callando.de/flat4you/index.php3?cat=privateflat

Are there other alternatives?

I am looking for "high speed" (faster than 128 kbit/s) internet
access with flat rate billing (no time or volume charges) that
is available in rural areas of Germany (I live in the country
between Hamburg and Bremen).
And of course it must work under Linux.

Thanks,

Carsten.