[linux-dvb] Re: Signal strength or quality

On Mon, 25 Jun 2001, Reiner Rosin wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Is it possible to acquire the signal strength or the quality of the signal
> within vdr or directly from the driver?

For the old API I wrote sdb, a simple signal strength indicator.
http://www.panteltje.demon.nl/satellite/sdb-0.2.tgz
It uses the AGC voltage as a (logarithmic) indicator for the signal
strength.
Maybe it could run in VDR in a thread and use the new ost API?
Sort of calibrated it against the windows program signal strength
indicator bar.

Regards
Jan