[linux-dvb] Re: Internet via satellite.

Hi,

Nice but is that both ways or oneway ?

EON will download at 2mb from their ftp site.
EON at 400kbs is an ave figure based on next to no
useage from other users (ie you share the network)

Starspeeder mention that they on ave have 400kbs but that is
not a Service Level Gnt.

The question is I think neither service offer a true upload and download
400kbs SLG.

But I could be wrong.

Regards

Matt