[linux-dvb] Re: Antwort: Re: AW: Antwort: AW: Re: VDR: first step towards AC3sound

Stefan.Hagendorn@lindy.cc wrote:

> Maybe we find the difference from Pro7 to Premiere World in the PES Header
>
> maybe pro7 sends the pes header in a way ac3dec recognize hem and strips
> them ...  Klaus can you make a testoutput with striped pes header from
> Premiere World to send it to ac3dec ... (or maybe a small tool to strip the
> headers after having the stream in a file)

Locate function cReplayBuffer::StripAudioPackets() in dvbapi.c and make the
following change to strip the PES headers:

           case 0xBD: // dolby
                if (Except && dolbyDev) {
---                int written = 0;
+++                int written = b[i + 8] + 9;
                   int n = l;
                   while (n > 0) {
                         int w = fwrite(&b[i + written], 1, n, dolbyDev);
                         if (w < 0) {
                            LOG_ERROR;
                            break;
                            }
                         n -= w;
                         written += w;
                         }
                   }
                // continue with deleting the data - otherwise it disturbs DVB replay

I hope I've got it right, haven't tested it...

Klaus