[linux-dvb] Re: Graph. LCD-Display Specs ? (german content)

> most expensive LCD Display
> 5 sat cards
> 4 x 80 GB hard disks

> I think, you are the winner in this list with the most oversized
> hardware  :-)

Perhaps - but i donīt like the word: "oversiced" - because - the VDR Projekt isnīt a"low-Cost-Project" - every one have to know that he have then a realy first-Class Reciever with functions you canīt buy for money :-)

Iīm on DIGITAL-TV since 5 Years - and since this time i like to have such a BOX....

Sure - itīs not cheap - but this was not my goal - i want to have (like many other people here in the Mailing-List) a realy cool all in one BOX :-)

PS: Dont forget the other 4*80GB Harddiskīs (for VDR) in the NFS-SERVER :-)