From: Jonas Meyer [mailto:Schntsl@compuserve.de]
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 10:10
To: linux-dvb@linuxtv.org
Subject: [linux-dvb] AC3 on multiple soundcards

Moin
I've got two soundcards.a soundblaster live and some onboard device. That
gives me 6 mono channels, which is exactly the number of channels needed for

ac3.is there some tool to split ac3 to 3 stereo streams that could be played

using 3 amplifiers?Or just a tool that can split ac3 in specified channels.
Did anybody try to do so?
thanks Jonas